Sunday, March 1, 2009

My Bestie's....True Bestie's....




Picture's of me with my bestie's. These are my childhood frenz and been with me for the past 13 (roughly..) meaningful years. I enjoyed all the up's and down's with them and shared many feelings story with these guys.It's a feeling of its kind. When it comes to 'lepak'.....there is no limit for our time..maximum time will be spent...we have gone for some memorable holidays together and really had fun especially in Genting Highlands....where the fun is at its peak....haha....you got it....I wish my besties for their future.And also hope we will stay strong and together FOREVER....chill guyzz ;)

3 comments:

  1. Eric, wth! You're on FB! haha, I'm Yee lynn long time no see after graduated, yeah miss high sch right!
    Hope u r doing fine there! I wish u can remember who am I although I used to skip so much class last time

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course i do...hw can i 4get u ler....i m fine......u skip class so i still can remember u well wan....hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. of course i do...hw can i 4get u ler....i m fine......u skip class so i still can remember u well wan....hehehehe

    ReplyDelete